sreda, 30. december 2015

REVIEW: Essence: How to make your face glow



Hi dolls!

Some time ago, I've run out of Sleek Face Form palette, so I bought this one. I admit, I bought it because of the package design and also, the price was very low (6,2 eur). In this make - up box, you get bronzer, highlighter and a blush. 3 in 1 - sounds nice, huh?



1. Sun Kissed Bronzer
Yeah, it sure is sun kissed. My skin is pale, so orange toned bronzer is a "no-go" for me. And this one looks too orange on me. So I can't really use it. I like it, because it's shimmery, but the shade is just not right for me.

2. Glow it up!
Yeeeeeah, shimmer all the way! It's pefect for contouring or highlighting your face and it's the only one, out of three, that I will use. So high five.

3. Hello Rosy Blush
Pinkish and highly pigmented.



In a make - up box you also get a tiny little brush. It looks cute, but it's not really useful.





Kisses,
Ninnieboo

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar